One of my favorite authors Chimamanda Adichie gave a speech about the dangers of a single story at TED Talks.
The Novelist tells the story of how she found her authentic cultural voice -- and warns that if we hear only a single story about another person or country, we risk a critical misunderstanding.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie kicks off Project ‘Wear Nigerian’ to help promote local designers
- CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE IS THE NEW FACE OF BOOTS NO7 MAKEUP
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie On Nigeria’s Failed Promises
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Ode To Michelle Obama: To the First Lady, With Love
- Novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Delivers a Powerful Message on Dior’s Front Row + Thoughts on the Police Killings in America